Car Cytat5 Celebrity blog

Wednesday, October 11, 2006

Jennifer Lopez Might Be Pregnant

Jennifer Lopez Might Be Pregnant

An unlikely source has broken the news that Jennifer Lopez is pregnant - teen singer Jesse McCartney (who?). At an in-studio appearance yesterday on Atlanta's Star 94, McCartney inadvertently blurted the news to on-air personalities Steve McCoy and Vikki Locke.

In an otherwise innocuous interview, McCartney disclosed that he is dating actress Katie Cassidy, daughter of baby boomer teen idol David Cassidy. He then spilled that his gal pal has been cast as Lucy Ewing in the big-screen adaptation of the 1970/1980s TV soap "Dallas." Then Locke inquired, "Oh, so I bet your girlfriend can give us the scoop on why Jennifer Lopez was fired from the movie?" Without thinking, McCartney replied, "She didn't get fired. She's pregnant."

Tags:

Tags:

1 Comments:

  • Your blog is quite intriguing, I must say, although I have just discovered it :)
    I hope you are fine, I just realised that you did not post anything for a while... Well, as far as I am concerned,
    this blog is extraordinary and worths being read. I am sorry i discovered it so late!!!
    I invite You to my blog:
    Jennifer Lopez news

    By Blogger Alex Dating, at 11/21/2006 6:41 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home